Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy 62nd Anniversary to Grandma and Grandpa. We miss you both so much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Britt. for posting the picture of Dad and Mom. It is one of my favorite pictures. It makes me cry because I still do miss them. I am grateful for their wonderful example.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Grandma and Grandpa, it shows their love for eachother.

Anonymous said...

Julie!!!!
You check this one right? OK, I feel like I havent gotten a chance to write you back! Everything is going really well us! We are actually looking at buying a house right now because the market is so bad and Idaho is so cheap anyways! I need to talk the rest of the fam into jumping on the blogger train! I havent seen my parents or anyone else in forever! We are thinking we are going to go home for a weekend in August and definitley Christmas. It looks like Tad & Kris are moving back to Vancouver! which is really exciting for them! um and A & Lee are headed to Rexburg this Fall in August sometime for school, so they will be closer to us, so Im really excited about that! Where are we doing a Harris reunion this summer? I vote Boise cuz im already here and so are Ryan and Andrea! haha jk, but we do need to figure out something!

Love You,
Amy