Monday, September 8, 2008

Time out for Women


My mom and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Time out for Women. I guess they have been coming to Sacramento for a while but we had no idea! It was such a wonderful experience and I'm sure that we'll be going back for years and years to come! Just to highlight a couple of my favorites Cheri Call the singer/songwriter. She is amazing and I just love how her actual voice sounds just like her CD's. If you haven't ever heard of her before look her up and listen...I know you will just love her! My favorite speaker was Mary Ellen Edmunds. She is soo hilarious! I swear I think I was laughing through her whole talk! SO all in all great weekend with great company! I hope you guys look into it and see if there's one in your area...it was so worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britt,
It was an awesome experience spiritual, fun and just an all around great time. It is a tradition that we will do for a long time to come.
It was fun to be with you this weekend.

Love ya lots,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Brit, that is so funny I Just went with my to older girls for time out for women and girls in the Boise area. I realy had a great time. Rachel won 150 dollars from deseret book. I was still so teary eyed from leaving Daniel at college that it was hard to keep it together sometimes. Tell everyone hi, and we
love you guys. Love linda

Jen said...

I remember the first time I went to one of those!!! It was one of the BEST experiences EvEr!!! Also, on my mission I was introduced to Cherie Call's music and consider her a real rock star! I went to Deseret Book while my hubby was in priesthood session and she was there with Hilary Weeks!!!!!!! I think I was blubbering the whole time I met them =). Where are you in Sacramento? That's where I am from but we are in Idaho Falls right now =). Small world eh?