Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gratitude

Hello Family- I know that I've been really bad about posting on here and I think most of us keep up with each other on facebook, but I just wanted to tell you all how much I love you and how grateful I am to have such an amazing family. I know that we don't see each other very often but I just can't help but feel so grateful for the legacy that Grandma and Grandpa Harris left for all of us. We are so blessed and I really realized it when I went out to Utah and saw Lynn and Jan and their family. Then I had a layover in Portland and thought of Paul and Lori and their family and it just made me realize how lucky I am in this big world that I have family in so many places. I love you all and hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brittany for posting. I am truly grateful for our family. Still not a day goes by that I don't miss Dad, Mom and Dianne. I am grateful for all of you the are so good on the computer because I look everyday to see if you post pictures. I love seeing Dianne's grandkids and can't help but think of how much she would have loved them. Hopefully we will be heading to Utah for the holidays. Brittany is going to let us spend a holiday away since I have two weeks off. Hope the weather cooperates.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Love,

Julie Elliott

J & A said...

I would love to meet this family! Let me know whenever yall go out there and Austen and I will come!! Love you guys.

Jessica Bentley