Thanks for putting this all together Britt, looks great and since I spend way too much time online it's a great way to keep in touch. Not much new here, sick of winter and ready for some sunshine. Anyway, glad to hear your all healthy and happy-- quick funny story---- I was in WalMart the other day and saw an older guy buying milk and thought "he's wearing those leather gloves grandpa used to always wear and is walking just like grandpa used to walk". Sure enough he turns around and it was Ken Harris (grandpa's brother). We chatted with him for a minute, he said to tell everyone hi. Anyway, take care and be in touch. Tell Austin hey for me and to drop a post on here, let me know what he's up to.
May Soccer
11 years ago
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is too funny!! I can totally see that too!! Oh my gosh that picture of Tay is too cute!! How old is she now? Austen's good...hardly see the kid!! He's always hanging out with friends...i'll be sure to tell him you said hi!! Thanks for posting!!
that is really funny :)
Mike,
The picture of Taylor is so cute! How is Britt. feeling? Do you know what you guys are having. Dan and I laughed over that story. We still have Grandpa's gloves in his drawer. Can't part with them. People at the college campus still talk about the man with the American flag on his scooter and how fast he use to drive!! We are doing really good. Austen is doing good. Starts his college class next week. He should like it. I admire you for going to school. There is no way I could do it.
Hope you guys are doing great!
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment