Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cool...

Well this is pretty cool, I'll have to check in more often and see how the family is doing. I'm still in Boise working for the Idaho Dept of water resources. It's pretty much like that movies office space with all the cubes and paper work and such so obviously I'm loving it. I found out last week that I'm accepted into Western States Chiro College in Portland for this fall semester. I'm really excited about that and now just need to pass the Bio Chemistry class i'm taking right now to get in. I'm excited for spring and some sunshine, it's pretty nice here today I'm going to try to get out rock climbing this afternoon. I'm playing on two indoor soccer teams and enjoy riding my mountain bike weather permitting. I have been dating a bit but no one special. I flew down to Phoenix to see a girl over new years but she was just using me to make another guy jealous so he would propose! Mission accomplished they were engaged shortly after my visit. I'm not as bitter as my Mom, she paid for the plane ticket. I have many other entertaining dating stories, I just have to tell myself that special someone is just around the corner...
Well hope everyone is doing well and post a blog with any cool news. JEFF H

5 comments:

Daniel said...

Jeff, Hooray! We are so excited you are accepted. When do you make the move to Portland? You are going to be great. Love Mark and Linda

Daniel said...

We used Daniel's account until ours is not set up yet. Linda And Mark

Jeff said...

Thanks! I'm really excited, I'll hopefully go this fall, classes start October 3rd. I say hopefully because I still have to pass Bio Chem to be accepted. If I had to retake Bio Chem this fall I would start in the spring.

Unknown said...

Hey Uncle Mark and Aunt Linda,
Your email address is under authors so you should be able to post?! I don't really know but let me know if you need help...maybe I can figure it out...
Brittany

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
We are so happy for you. That will now give us more of an excuse to meet in Portland. I am willing to volunteer for any adjustments!!!
Britt. is thinking of all the girlfriends that she could hook you up with. Hang in there! Some great girl will come along.

Love Ya,
Julie and Dan