Thanks for including us on the site. Mom (Dolores) is in Ogden with Aunt Virginia for a few weeks. We are, of course, enjoying great weather in the finest city in America. We are keeping very busy with work, in spite of the current Lending crisis. I (Marty) am the Risk Manager for a nationwide wholesale lender - we are owned by Wachovia Bank. These are certainly interesting times. Gary is an area manager for an internationally owned aggregate company and just accepted a promotion with more responsibility. It keeps him very busy but he does love it.
We are hoping to have a get together in early November but nothing firmed up yet. It was really nice seeing some of the family last summer, even though it was a sad occassion - we really appreciated all your efforts to visit and it brought some real joy to a sad event. I'd be happy to update the B-day list but I couldn't figure out a way to edit it - can I?
I'm not on my home computer much, as I spend every day all day on it at work but this is a great idea and I will love hearing what everyone is up to.
Gary, Marty and Dolores
May Soccer
11 years ago
3 comments:
Hi Marty,
It's Brittany (Julie's daughter). You can go in and update the birthday list...just go to settings and there should be a posting under birthdays and just add or update whoever you would like!
Marty,
I was glad to see that you posted. It sounds like you and Gary are keeping busy. Did your Mom head to Ogden yet. I need to call her and Virginia and see how they are doing. Have a great week.
Julie
Marty,
I was glad to see that you posted. It sounds like you and Gary are keeping busy. Did your Mom head to Ogden yet. I need to call her and Virginia and see how they are doing. Have a great week.
Julie
Post a Comment