Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi Everybody!

Hey! This blog thing is such a good way to keep in touch! Thank for getting it together Brit! I can't believe how all the old the cousin's kids are! I cannot believe that is Taylor! She is adorable! Funny story - Guy and I's home teachers came over a few weeks ago and one of them was my dad's campaign manager back home ( I had never met him because I was over here in Rexburg) and the other dating Kristy Dawn his freshman year of college while she was down at Utah State and he was up here and would travel down on weekends! It was pretty funny. He said to not believe anything that Kristy said about him! I hope everything is well with everyone!
Amy Harris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I am so glad that you wrote. Please encourage your sisters to write we would love to hear from them. Hoping to see Adrienne and Al when we are in town.
So you are almost ready to graduate!! That is exciting. Are you guys going to stay in the Boise area?
Did Kristin have her baby yet?
Hope you guys are doing good.

We love you,

Dan and Julie