Monday, March 17, 2008

Are you Harris's alive?

Hello Everyone!
We haven't heard from a lot of you on our family blog. Hope you are all alive and doing okay.
If I can blog and my family will tell you I am tech. challenged (computers, cellphones, DVD players etc. )anyone can do it. It just takes a few minutes.
We are doing good. This week is spring break so work will be quiet with no instructors!!! Give me a chance to clean and organize the department.
Dan is keeping busy with work and they have now given him two church callings. We have 285 in our Sacrament meetings so you figure there is enough people. He is chair for the activites and then teaching some marriage class in Sunday School. I will help him out when I am at our ward. Being in the stake I am not at our ward more than I am there.
The kids are all doing good. We enjoy every Sunday they come over after church and we do a big breakfast that Dan cooks then we all pass out. It is quite nice.
Austen has a job interview with UPS this week and test with the Marines. We will see what happens. Makes me very, very, nervous.
Hope you all are doing great!
Looking forward to seeing the brothers in Portland in a couple of weeks.

Julie

No comments: