Wow, Julie, I am impressed. I've always wanted to go brunette (seeing as I'm the oddball in my family), but don't have the guts. Looks good! Well, I will be surprised if this actually works...I am technologically challenged. So if I can do this...anyone can! Well, the Leonard family, hmmm...what are we up to? Seth (6) is now in kindergarten. He played Jr. Jazz BBall and will play soccer again this spring. He is a lego and Star Wars fanatic. Andrew (4) is in preschool. He is the child that will make me age prematurely, but will also provide me with a lot of laughs along the way. He told me that I am "probably older than Yoda" the other day. He is pretty much into whatever Seth is into--you know, the little brother syndrome. Hadley (2) or "Little Miss Bossy" is talking up a storm and reminds more than one person of her mother at a young age (this is not a good thing, you all know what I mean). She will not let me help her with anything--she even thinks that she can put her own seatbelt on. It's admirable, but exhausting! Lori Jo: see above mentioned children, this is my life. BJ is training for a half ironman in June! He has almost convinced me that exercise could be good for me, but I'm holding strong. He's insane! So that's us...I will try to add a picture, but that might be pushing it...
2 comments:
Lori Jo,
It is so good to hear from you. I have been wondering what you guys have been up to. You are really busy! I remember those days. Enjoy them they do go by fast. I am impressed that BJ is doing an Ironman contest. I can barely get my buns out of bed somedays and go to work, let alone exercise. We would love to see you guys. We were going to come for Peter's homecoming but I want to see him when he is more normal and adjusted to life a little.
We love you. Would love to see a picture of the kids.
Julie
Hey Lori Jo,
Your blogging like a champ...don't worry about it!! We would love to see pictures!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment