Just wanted to remind everyone that you all can post on this!! You don't have to make your own blog or anything...unless you want to....but I sent everyone invites so you are all "authors" on this blog!! I know it's kind of confusing but it is really nice once everyone gets the hang of it!!
1 comment:
Hello Everyone,
This feels so weird, but I am excited to find a way for all of us to stay in touch! Thanks Brittney for getting us started.
Nothing much to report at our end of the world. Lots of snow that is slowly starting to thaw! We loved the lunar eclipse last week.
Mike and Brit are expecting in Sept. Pete has been transferred up near the Bolivian border and made a zone leader for the last few months of his mission. He is doing great.
Linda and I went to the cemetary and put some lovely fake roses and delphinium on Grandma H's grave. Sh loved both of those flowers. We love and miss you all and hope we can make one of the reunion dates work! Or propose one that will, okay?
Love, Aunt Jan and Uncle Lynn
Post a Comment