Sunday, February 17, 2008

Update from sunny Sacramento


Hello Everyone!

I am so excited that Britt. got this going. Everyday I read the Payne girls blogspot and it helps me keep in touch and know what they are up to. I love seeing all the pictures of the kids.

I am not really computer literate. So if you have any questions don't ask me ask Jill her and the Payne girls blogs are really cute.

Nothing new and exciting we have had beautiful weather this weekend. We are looking forward to Stake Conf. next weekend with Clinton L. Cook. That should be great.

Dan is loving having more spare time. He was just called to be on the activites committee.

I am just busy working.

Austen is looking forward to graduating in June. Then he hopes to get a job at the college teaching swimming lessons. He figures what better job than sun, girls and $$$.

In the near future. In April Dan and I are flying into Portland to get together with the brothers so that should be a lot of fun.

Hope you guys are all doing great!


Love all of you,


Julie, Dan and Oscar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! My email address is lorjoleo@yahoo.com. We do not have a blog as of yet and I am pretty clueless as to how this all works. I will have to learn how to post pics and such on here. How fun, thanks for doing this!
Lori Jo

Unknown said...

Hey Lori,
I sent you an invite....once you get that you just make your google account with your current email address and then you can start posting stuff...let me know if you need help...you can always call or email me!!
Brittany

Daniel said...

cool, nice job brittany!

Unknown said...

Thanks...now post something!!! LOL

Angie Sorensen said...

Great idea Brittany, this will be a nice way to keep in touch with everyone. We also don't have a blog yet, maybe one of these days we'll get around to it. Thanks for the invite.
Angie